Re: junk mail

tlang@...

Hello fred@...!

18 Jul 01 08:54, fred@... wrote to me:

f> Well now that I have joined this group (have done this before on
f> yahoo) I expect that my email address will again be sold to the spam
f> dealers. When it does and it will, I will be out of here and my
f> address changed again. Yes I said "NO" to don't send me any junk
f> mail. But Yahoo is the yellow pages of the internet they get paid,
f> and sell information. When everyone else gets fed up with this one
f> let me know I will be happy to host a closed list on my domain.. Fred

Well, I don't have much problem with spam at work, and I'm on a few yahoo
lists...

Tony, VK3JED

--- GoldED/W32 3.0.1