Re: Time zone change...

k9dc <gingrich2@...>

--- In irlp@yahoogroups.com, Nate Duehr <nate@n...> wrote:

The command-line program for RedHat 9 is called "redhat-config-date" -
it provides the command line utilities to set the timezone in all the
correct places on the filesystem in RH9.

What I don't have handy is a copy of Dave's RH9 CD to see if it's
properly installed during an IRLP installation...

If it's not, it's available on various RedHat 9 mirrors worldwide, and
we can help you through installing the RPM package.

Can someone see if it's on your default installed RH9/IRLP system please?
It is not on the IRLP RH9 distro. The rpm for redhat-config-date installs
ok, but when running it complains about an X server not being available.
(probably something from the X library somewhere). It runs fine in text
mode on my more complete RH9 boxes, but not my vanilla RH9 node.

-Dave K9DC