Re: Scripts

Butch Bussen

I have the new card. Is there something I can change on this card to have full control over my repeater, even when the computer is transmitting?
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Nate Duehr wrote:

Jim WW4M wrote:

--- In irlp@yahoogroups.com, "kd5wuw" <kd5wuw@y...> wrote:

From what I understand, you write the script so that it wont transmit
the audio over the IRLP network, but only to your local repeater or
link. At least thats what i'd do. :D

The IRLP card cannot simultaneously transmit locally and transmit to
the network.

Well, with the diode cut on the older boards or the jumper moved to the
full-duplex setting, the card can do both PTT and COS at the same time,
no problem.

It's really the software that has the limitation, not the hardware.

Nate WY0X

--- IRLP-Owners YahooGroups List ---
Yahoo! Groups Links