From: Butch Bussen [mailto:butchb@shellworld.net]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 12:31 PM
To: irlp@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [irlp] Re: Scripts

I have the new card. Is there something I can change on this
card to have
full control over my repeater, even when the computer is
transmitting? 73s Butch Bussen wa0vjr

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Nate Duehr wrote:

Jim WW4M wrote:

--- In irlp@yahoogroups.com, "kd5wuw" <kd5wuw@y...> wrote:

From what I understand, you write the script so that it wont
transmit the audio over the IRLP network, but only to your local
repeater or link. At least thats what i'd do. :D

The IRLP card cannot simultaneously transmit locally and
transmit to
the network.

Well, with the diode cut on the older boards or the jumper moved to
the full-duplex setting, the card can do both PTT and COS
at the same
time, no problem.

It's really the software that has the limitation, not the hardware.

Nate WY0X

--- IRLP-Owners YahooGroups List ---
Yahoo! Groups Links