Re: firewall problems

Butch Bussen

I have a similar situation here. I have a linksys router and a dsl modem from Sprint. You have to set the modem up as a bridge and let your router log in and maintain the connection. If you can't find them, I can send you instructions to set up the modem that I have, may or may not be the same. If I understand right, what is happening is you're getting double address translation. Also on dsl, you want to set up your router to stay connected so your ip address won't keep changing. I'm very new at this, only had mine on since last September, but I'll try and lend a hand if I can. Write off list if you wish.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr