From: Tony Langdon, VK3JED [mailto:vk3jed@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 11:54 PM
To: irlp@...
Subject: Re: [irlp] Re: Error messages; Node does not exist & the
connection has timed out

At 08:30 PM 24/02/2002 +0000, you wrote:

Bad hosts file, with node missing from the list. I've seen problems
with the hosts file multiple times over the past couple of weeks
(including instances where all nodes are listed twice). We had a
'noexist' error trying to reach 464 about 0002Z 2/24 (this morning).
Hopefully this will correct itself the next time your hosts file
updates.
We're not seeing any more examples of brain dead transparent proxies are
we? There is a setting in the environment file to overcome this problem.

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vk3jed.vk.irlp.net

--- IRLP-Owners YahooGroups List ---