From: kc6vgl [mailto:admin@...]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 7:52 AM
To: irlp@...
Subject: [irlp] How to disable the line in audio from passing through to
the output in aumix?

Is there a way in the software to disable the Sound Blaster LINE IN
audio from just passing through to the LINE OUT in the aumix settings
or in the IRLP software?

We are encountering feed back on node 346 whenever the phone patch is
used on the repeater apparently the port where we have the IRLP
connected to on our ACC controller is always listening to the phone
port and the audio is looping through the sound card because if we
disconnect the LINE IN or OUT the feed back goes away.

Herman, KC6VGL
Node 346, 348

--- IRLP-Owners YahooGroups List ---