From: cboone@... [mailto:cboone@...]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 8:01 AM
To: irlp@...
Subject: RE: [irlp] How to disable the line in audio from passing
through to the output in aumix?

Which ACC controller? Open up the control panel for the Sound Blaster
and go to PLAYBACK settings...turn off LINE IN on that area...and save it.
I thnk there may be a way to write a script file to have that in a reboot.
Otherwise, there may be a better way to do it on the ACC Controller..
what model and exactly how do you have the audio IO hooked to the
controller?

Chris
WB5ITT