Re: blind node owners

Butch Bussen

Perhaps we should take this off list. Winscp is a program ran on the windows box. What I use that for is backing up files, and editing scripts such as custom decode. As far as teraterm, I use that to issue keyboard commands such as running the irlp install script. The aumix program has a way to set the levels from the command line. I think Nate may have sent me info on this a couple years ago when I built my first node, but I unfortunately lost a lot of very good notes on that sort of thing in a drive crash. Part of the fun of it is learning how to modify scripts and add features, but you can run it as is by just following the documentation.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr