He says he found this bug and it's fixed.

--
Nate Duehr

On Jan 28, 2009, at 13:27, "Nate Duehr" <nate@...> wrote:

I've sent a note to the DBA.

Nate WY0X

-----Original Message-----
From: irlp@... [mailto:irlp@...] On Behalf Of Dave
Gingrich
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:20 AM
To: irlp@...
Subject: Re: [irlp] Re: Node 4527 WA2EPI

On Jan 28, 2009, at 6:59, Mark Phillips wrote:

So in other words we've been administratively dropped?
No, I don't think so. There is a technical problem in the database.
"Administratively" implies intentionally. In your case though, it is
an error that will have to be fixed. Not your fault, nor is there
anything you can do about it. The field in the DB record Jim is
referring to, is not available to node owners. The DB admin (n0psr)
will have to take a look at it.

The status page has nothing to do with the actual operation of the
network, it is simply a monitoring tool.

-k9dc

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 02:03 +0000, Jim WW4M wrote:
There is a status page database setting not visible to node owners
that determines whether the node shows up on the list. Values are
Yes,
No, and Delisted for No Response. 4527 is set for Delisted, but I am
unable to manually change it as I can for nodes that are not Delisted
(the drop-down box is about 1-char in size with no values to pick
from).

Jim WW4M