Re: Information on how to get (and use) an experimental node assignment

Michael J. Wolthuis <wolthui3@...>

Dave,

I think maybe my question was badly written or I am not understanding your
response.

Ref9617 is setup for IRLP and Echolink (*MICHIGAN*). Experimental nodes
should be able to call ref9617 right via their external program because it
is a reflector??

The difference is I am not referring to my node at all, but the reflector I
support. Maybe I am confused about what an experimental node actually can
and can not do.

So, someone is running rtpDir and an experimental node. Can it connect to
ref9617 which allows for multiple technologies to co-exist?

Mike

Kb8zgl