Re: Information on how to get (and use) an experimental node assignment

Jim WW4M

IRLP is designed to be a secure system that requires an RF connection
at each end. This is why many people chose to go with IRLP over other
systems. The experimental stuff is for people who want to work outside
of that framework.

Jim WW4M

--- In irlp@..., Jason Stahls <jason@...> wrote:

Danny Musten wrote:
Can this experimental thread be moved to a special interest group list
and off the main posts?
Ok, I'm in no means a position of power around here but I have to ask,
why would you want to do that? I mean I could understand if this
thread
dealt with EchoIRLP, or Asterisk or something but it's specific to IRLP
and how it can now handle experimentation without killing the entire
network...

--
Jason Stahls
VA3JSS