Re: Alsaconf for CentOS 5

Dave K9DC

IRLP on CentOS 5 is not supported. Sorry.

Alsaconf is specifically modified for IRLP, you might be able to use the binaries from the IRLP distribution directly, but I don't know. Never tried it.

-k9dc

On Feb 20, 2009, at 13:42, nj1q wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm new to this, so please bear with me! :-)

I'm running CentOS 5 and went through the IRLP install. However, I'm
unable to find Alsaconf.

I installed all the alsa.* files (that I could find) that were on the
CD, but when I run "Alsaconf," I still get the "file not found" error.

Does anyone know where I can download a copy for install?