From: irlp@yahoogroups.com [mailto:irlp@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
AG0N-3055
Sent: February 28, 2009 2:23 PM
To: irlp@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [irlp] Connection Logging?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:08:09 -0500, John Lorenc (VA3XJ) wrote:

Gary, many thanks for the pointer to the questions. Yes, I found them,
but no answers. Maybe someone has an answer?
I don't have time to look now, but I thought someone gave the command to
parse all that out more than once. It could be incorporated into a script
and run on a cron now and then. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

Gary
--
http: //garymcduffie .com
3055: http: // garymcduffie.com /irlp/ 3055 NodeOp Help Page: http://