From: wd5mhz@cox.net [mailto:wd5mhz@cox.net]
Sent: September 18, 2010 09:26
To: irlp@yahoogroups.com
Cc: John Lorenc (VA3XJL)
Subject: Re: [irlp] Disabling DTMF Decoding

Hello John,
Yea there is a way if you go to the IRLP yahoo group in files there is a
script that allows you to do this. the script is by Tony VK3JED "NO DTMF "
I have had the same problem a few years ago i put the script in and my
problems when away Great Script.

73's
wd5mhz #3243
Mike Henry

---- "John Lorenc (VA3XJL)" <va3xjl@gmail.com> wrote:

I am experiencing some deliberate QRM 73 node disconnects while
intending to maintain a connection to a reflector for an extended
period of time. The connection is established with a short notimeout
and sleep script, which works well, except when a finger bandit starts
disrupting things.

My question is:

Can the dtmf decoding be disabled and enabled via command line? If so,
how?

73

John/VA3XJL