From: irlp@yahoogroups.com [mailto:irlp@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of WA2ZPX
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 10:47 AM
To: irlp@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [irlp] Send email on connection

Is anyone running a program to email them upon a connection, running CentOs
4.8? I used to have a simple script running in my custom_on script that
worked. It appears that in the 4.8 Irlp release mailx or sendmail is not
installed. I have read through the Google searchs and unfortunitly some of
the input and comments about configuring them are above my understanding.
Anyone have a simple way, or a step by step to accomplish this? I can get
around Linux and the Irlp box pretty well.

Regards,

Rich
Node4130