Re: individual node to node time out

Gary - AG0N

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 18:46:54 -0000, cypresstower wrote:

I frequently connect to a node in Tennessee on the weekends. Of course when idle it times out. Rather than changing /home/irlp/custom/timeoutvalue to ZERO, has anyone created a script that allows a specific node to have its own timeout value assigned to it when connected?
You can make changes in your custom decode to handle this easily. If it
is just one or two nodes, look at my web page for custom decode
modifications, including shortcuts.

http://garymcduffie.com/irlp/custom-decode.html#customdecode

Look for the notimeout function and how you can use it.

Gary
--
http: //garymcduffie .com
3055: http: // garymcduffie.com /irlp/ 3055