Very cool and thank you for making it orientation aware. Works well on iPad.

JohnVA3XJL

Sent from John's iPad 

On 2011-08-06, at 7:00, "nocreativety" <ASSAF_X@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

Got some great news folks,

Version 1.0 of my app, IRLP*Me, has been approved and is on the app store. You can find it on the app store by doing a search for IRLP.

This app uses GPS to allow you to find the nearest node, or you can search by entering a city name or node number.It displays the node status and for those who were asking about maps, it also displays your location on a map relative to the node. Screen shots are available at http://www.sixspotsoftware.com. Hope you enjoy it and let me know how your experience is.

Assaf
VA3PCI