From: Butch Bussen <butchb@...>
To: irlp@...
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 8:37 AM
Subject: [irlp] node number does not exist

Gary said he thinks this may have been discussed before, but I have
trouble with my talking stuff wading through old messages. No matter what
node number I dialed, I get the error "the node number you dialed does not
exist. Please check the code and try again." Where do I look?
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148