Re: IRLP "Update Script" and ISP problems

k9dc

A problem with lag?... Exactly what do they mean? Also what type of connection (technology) are you using?

-k9dc

On Jan 5, 2012, at 5:52 AM, w7boz wrote:

Hello Group,

My ISP keeps having problems with lag and having to reset their "Modem". I have to manually run the "Update' script to get my IRLP connection to work again. Sometimes my ISP IP address changes, and I am unaware of it. Untill I run the "update" script my IRLP node will not work. I would like to know more about my problem, and what I can do to fix it.