High Resolution IRLP Logo Needed for QST Article

mbloom0947

QST has agreed to publish an article on the New IRLP Topic Channels in the April issue. Topic channels allow nodes to connect to reflector channels that are devoted to particlar topics like DX, Media, History and Current Events, etc. I'm looking for a high resolution copy of the IRLP Logo image. The best I've found so far is only 24KB. I asked Dave Cameron, VE7LTD, and he doesn't have one. If you have a better one than I do please email to mbloom@....