Re: node 2120

Dave K9DC

Did you run troubleshoot-irlp? If not, do that and tell us what it reports.

su - repeater
troubleshoot-irlp

-k9dc

On Jan 10, 2012, at 2:48 PM, Richard s wrote:

the PGP sec (key or filefile is being updated please try later

is the message I get when I try to dial out

thats after I log in and type reboot

before that every connection times out and no one can call into me ..
thought it was a router problem but node is in the DMZ right now

I did have to get a new PGP key over 6 months ago when the node went down and my back up was bad

HELP please

this is such a pain after running for years with no problems and now its one thing after another

Thanks for any and all help to get node 2120 back up and running !

Rick-va3rzs