NBEMS Training via IRLP

Bob W AB0BW

To all IRLP group members,
I'm happy to announce that there is a NBEMS digital net in Southeast Minnesota...every Thursday night starting at 8:00pm cst...
At 8pm we use HF on 80 meters...but then we switch to a local repeater frequency for VHF at 9:00pm cst...
Last week we tried to connect an IRLP reflector to the repeater...the connection was fine but there was nobody else on the reflector...
We will be connected to IRLP reflector 9627 beginning at 9pm this Thursday...
Generally, we use fldigi software using MT-63 16/500 mode...
This mode is very robust...some operators just use a handheld radio and the sound card of their computer...works well...
Any and all are welcome to try out your digital setup and skills...and check into the net...
Hope to see you on the waterfall Thursday night...
--Bob--  AB0BW