Re: Activity timeouts when connected to reflector

Butch Bussen

I'm curious, what is the sleep 2700 for?
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, John Lorenc (VA3XJL) wrote:

I have found this to work for me in terms of holding a connection to the
9100 reflector for 45 minutes versus the default 20 minutes. The
dtmf_disable and dtmf_enable:can be used to keep finger bandits from
disconnecting and frustrating you. You can link to this script with some
close held dtmf tones in custom_decode.

#!/bin/bash
#
# script to connect to Reflector 9100 for 45 minutes (override 20
minute timeout)
#

source /home/irlp/custom/environment

# $CUSTOM/dtmf_disable
$SCRIPT/connect_to_reflector ref9100 notimeout
sleep 2700
$SCRIPT/end
# $CUSTOM/dtmf_enable
exit 0