Re: Beacon mode

Butch Bussen

There is a local machine here that sends a cw ID every ten minutes 24 hours a day. I refuse to monitor it. It drives me nuts, and these days it isn't that long of a trip.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013, Rusty Bryant wrote:

Yeah, that's an odd request. Heck, I don't like it when my node ID's when it's not idle. If I could get away with not having to make it ID at all I'd do that but rules are rules.

Rusty Bryant
WB4BSD
Node 4739
Sent from my iPhone 4s

On Feb 21, 2013, at 19:42, "ve7ltd" <dcameron@...> wrote:

No. You would have to write your own crontab or similar to ID your node like that.

This is the first time I have seen a request like this :)

Dave

--- In irlp@..., "k6kusman" wrote:

In the internal id script with the new debian distro is there a way to have the id script run every 10 mins when the node is idle?