Re: Node 8023

Dave K9DC

The first thing to do is to determine the actual IP address on the node computer. This is obtained on the node with the ‘ifconfig eth0’ command. That IP address is the target of the port forwarding set up on your router.

Make sure your router is configured to forward all the ports used by IRLP, to the IP address obtained from the node, as indicated above.

One thing that can make this way more complicated, is if you happen to have TWO routers. One you own yourself, and one provided by your service provider.

-k9dc

On Aug 13, 2015, at 14:06, ifi@gabali.us [irlp] <irlp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

trouble shoot ports not forward correctly but when I look it seems to be not sure what I am missing.?

in router all is ok.