Updating additional frequencies on IRLP Website

Klaus Rung

I am trying to update a nodes extra frequencies remotely but am having great difficulty completing the task. Can someone tell me the proper syntax for 5 mhz + offset as everything I have tried so far does not seem to take. Every time I save the setting the page says that it sent the info, does not come back with an error but will not update the field.

I have updated the Call, Freq, and Pl tone but the rest I cannot get to update.

Those are Offset, Location, Lat, and Long.

Klaus Rung, VE3KR