Re: New Installation

Klaus Rung

How do you remove the swap on a system if you are running a flash drive?

-------- Original message --------
From "'Gerald L. Dubzak, Jr. (W2GLD)' w2gld@... [irlp]" <irlp@...>
Date: 09-19-2015 5:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
To irlp@...
Subject RE: [irlp] New Installation

W7DF, I found the documentation lacking here as well; however, from the ‘root’ login, you can run the “discover” command and it will show you a list of recognized hardware that has been found by the Debian installation.  Also, don’t forget if your using an SSD to install Debian without a SWAP partition as well; assuming you have enough RAM onboard.

73…

Jerry, W2GLD