Re: New IRLP Order page online - PiRLP2 Case

James Hertel

here's some one that is making dc to dc power supplies...

https://pihw.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/psu-kits-back-in-stock/

I have one and it works well and I placed it inside of my RLC2 controller,
might get a lead on a case there too.
Jim
N6kmr

On 2/21/2016 5:55 AM, wa1nvc@... [irlp] wrote:

The PiRLP2 Order page seems to have all the pieces available EXCEPT the
CASE!!!

I’m considering converting my embedded IRLP node to a PiRLP2 node but I need
to find a case that holds the Raspberry Pi 2 and the IRLP board.

It looks like the case (4” x 2.5” x 1.5”) shown on the PiRLP2 order page is
taller than many of the cases I see online.

P.S. A +12 VDC supply rather than an AC supply would be nice to have also.

Roger
WA1NVC