Re: looking for some cradlepoint routers

John Lorenc

Hi

I managed to find a Cradlepoint MBR1400 at a good price in an ebay auction. Very happy with it. YMMV.

You will need a provider static IP or use a VPN arrangement.

John VA3WM
Nodes 2998, 2248

Sent from my iPad Air 2

On Nov 2, 2017, at 9:59 PM, Jed Barton jed@jedbarton.com [irlp] <irlp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hey gang,

I figured some of you are experts at this. We're going to be running
an IRLP node at 1 of our sites, and it has to run on cellular. I'm
going to be looking for a cradlepoint router. There are so many of
them, and i hear it's quite honestly the best combination. Our cell
provider is Verizon. We actually will end up having 3 sites we need
to put them on. Any model numbers, or good places to find them? Any
help would be sincerely appreciated.

Cheers,
Jed.n1jbc

Posted by: Jed Barton <jed@jedbarton.com>