Re: Reload of node

Butch Bussen

I had a hard drive crash, but did have the backup file. I debated, but went with the latest os and this was an old fedora 3 node. The backup restored fine.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018, srogers@... [irlp] wrote:

Ok, so I'm probably one of a few, if not the only one, to still be running CentOS on my node. Yes, I know I'm WAY behind times....but hey it was like the energizer bunny....just kept going. Anyway, I have decided to go ahead and update to the latest release. Should I do an backup and reinstall or should I start from scratch with this big of a jump. I'm not worried about losing any custom scripts....Heck some of them may not even work with the latest OS.

Steve,W4YI