Re: help with the COS on a Motorola M120 and a PiRLP Node

Butch Bussen

Thanks much. Here is what he wrote me back. We'll see what he finds out.

Thanks Butch - I won't have time to check this till Sunday. It is a 2
channel, and I don't think I am able to program the pins.
73
Mike KFJ
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Fri, 4 May 2018, Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association tarra@... [irlp] wrote:

Some more information would be helpful. Is it an 8 or 16 channel radio? If it is a 16 channel radio, how is pin 8 programmed? And are you using pin 8 for the COR? I sure wouldn't be trying to measure with an ohmmeter. What does the voltage do on that pin? It looks like it is active low, which of course means you want the IRLP board set for active low. If you need to help things along, you may want to put about a 10K resistor on pin 8 going to 5V or 12V.

If you still need more help with it, give some more information. It shouldn't be that hard to get working.