Update info page - broken?

Jim MacKenzie

Hi,

I'm not able to update node information right now.  (I have a nanonode and I usually change the location to where I am, so that people can tell.)

I'm presented with the node/password login (I have my node on cellular but use the hotel WiFi for my laptop), and the login works.  However, going to any actual page to modify my configuration will result in a blank white screen.

This is with either Google Chrome or Firefox.  (My versions should be current.  I update regularly.)

This happened last week too but finally it worked.  I figured the problem was fixed but it's back (or it's intermittent).

Can someone advise?

73
Jim VE5EV/VE5EIS
Nodes 4041 (the one in question) and 1232