From: Benton Holzwarth <benton@...>
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [IRLP] No OUTPUT to IRLP

On 2018-06-03 15:01, Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association (TARRA) wrote:
Everyone just wants to be an appliance operator and no one wants to build anything. That is what is irritating,
Seems like you're the one that jumped to contusions.  Without knowing him you labeled him an appliance guy.
I could have thought of a half dozen completely valid reasons for a guy wanting to buy rather than build, maybe he's blind or paralyzed.  Nope, he's just 80 and ready to throw money rather than time at problems.
Hope I'm still annoying you when I'm 80.
Benton 3jun18
--
KF7QLP
stn 7665