From: "Michael Hart"
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 10:01:27 PM
Subject: [IRLP] Repeater ping ponging

I am using a repeater to connect to the irlp and my users say they
hear the
last few seconds of their conversation repeated back to them. It
looks like
the irlp picks up the transmitted side as soon as it stop the ptt. Is
there
any way to tell the irlp to wait a few seconds after operating the ptt
before detected the cos?

Thank you,
Michael
kc6meh