From: IRLP@irlp.groups.io [mailto:IRLP@irlp.groups.io] On Behalf Of k9dc
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:51 AM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] update db info issue

Yes, I agree completely. But I have heard from folks that have had a dickens of time getting their nano nodes to come back on line after they have fiddled around with the VPN after it was working previously. Of course I am never there to watch, and suspect the order of events, restarting interfaces and so forth was out of whack.