From: IRLP@irlp.groups.io [mailto:IRLP@irlp.groups.io] On Behalf Of David
Cameron - IRLP
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 4:10 PM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] StrongVPN config instructions for IRLP

If that 44/8 subnet segment is available on the ethernet port that the
OpenVPN server is plugged into (doesn't need to be the router, but could),
just use bridged mode tap, and assign the IPs via the persistent table that
exists in the server. You can have some be assigned a static every time, and
have a DHCP-like pool as well.

Dave

On 2019-06-21 14:23, Jim MacKenzie wrote:
Thanks Dave. I'll have a good look at this and do a tinker or two.

To date I've only used tun-type interfaces with OpenVPN, so I have
some research to do. :)

73
Jim VE5EV