From: IRLP@irlp.groups.io [mailto:IRLP@irlp.groups.io] On Behalf Of kd7eni
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 8:19 AM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] Newbie information

Sorry, no smart phone.  So, the DTMF tones are strictly audio and can be generated externally?  That would help a bit.  I could generate them on my laptop or similar?  Thank you very much.  I've never used DTMF because I didn't have a proper mic and my HT's couldn't hit the repeaters that used the tones.....