From: IRLP@irlp.groups.io <IRLP@irlp.groups.io> On Behalf Of larry_n7fm
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:19 PM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] Irlp Custom connect wav files

Thanks Dale,

You are correct. Just not what the new owner wants but may have to live with. Either that or do a rebuild with a new node number.

Make me curious how they dealt with the reclaimed node numbers that had custom connect files that propagated previously. Maybe some fellow in Canada was issued a reclaimed node number that has a stnxxxx file that propagated saying he lives in Miami and he doesn't know it.

Larry - N7FM

On 10/9/19 11:31 PM, dale.tongue wrote:
If you create/edit a file for stnXXXXon and stnxxxxoff and do the
upload per the manual, it will take care of it for you if I’m not mistaken.
It’ll wipe your other files and add the new files, which will get
populated through the network..

Dale

http://wiki.irlp.net/doku.php?id=recording_audio_files