Interesting Node Problem

Hello Group,

I tried to SSH into my node this morning and couldn't. Looking at the status page listing it shows that it is up and running and has been running. When I reload the status page it shows a time update. I can log into the remote modem so it would appear that I have an internet connection. I can also connect to the test reflector, but no audio from a test, but I do have the connect and disconnect messages. Finally, I did a reboot of the node and it rebooted. After the reboot, the same situation. I'm guessing that with it being a Pi node, it is probably a corrupted SD card. Any thoughts other than get away from the Pi? I do not have access to the site, so I can't get there.

Thinking about the above situation and lately working with a VPN/VPS, it has me wondering if some of the computer load and operations could be moved to a VPS? Lighten the load on the local computer as well as my (cellular) internet connection. Just wondering . . .