Re: Interesting Node Problem

k9dc

Can you reboot the router?  Its port forwarding might just be constipated.

-k9dc

On Oct 10, 2019, at 14:30, Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association (TARRA) <tarra@...> wrote:

Hello Dave & Dave,

I can log into the router and it looks like everything is the way it should be. It is showing the IRLP computer as being connected to the router. Also all of the port information is there and looks okay.

I am using a cellular connection with a public static IP address. No VPN. I haven't done anything with the node computer other than change a cron setting a couple weeks ago. Because of not having access to the site, I have been extremely careful about making any changes. Besides, if it isn't broke, no need to fix it. Although now it is broken. May not be much I can do with it remotely.

Not sure of which SD card may be in there right now. I have been using a SanDisk Extreme SD card. The power is supplied from the repeater power supply to an add on board (that has been there for years) which supplies the power to the Pi.