Re: Exit Out of Boot Up

k9dc

You shouldn’t need to stop anything. Just login on the local console as root, and go from there. Nothing trying to start at boot will prevent you from logging in.

-k9dc

On Oct 13, 2019, at 17:00, Teton Amateur Radio Repeater Association (TARRA) <tarra@...> wrote:

Hello,

Trying to setup a different node since my other node has stopped working. Right now I don't have a network setup and running in the node setup. The node boots all the way up to the point of "Node Enabled . . ." and they just stays there. How do I either stop it during the boot process or get out of it when it finishes so I can work on the network settings???