Node 7490 not connecting to reflectors

ai6bx <ai6bx@...>

Edited

7490, an embedded rack mount node with SSD, has been working flawlessly for several years now. It has programming files issuing commands to link and drop links with various reflectors during the course of the day and until early Sunday, all has worked great. I noticed last night that the node showed connected to 9667 however signal was not passing. I also noticed that it did not show up on the reflector page and when looking at active nodes at IRLP.net, it shows as idle.

I disconnected the node and then issued commands to establish the link again with the same results. Using stn7490.ip.irlp.net, the node panel comes up. I rebooted the node with no changes. The node has been cycling it’s programmed changes today and continues to show an established link. Any ideas?

thank you,

keith