Re: node early timeout-15min

Milt Duquette

Ok.
So is the reflector is not in use see if the node times out at 40min or what shoul I try it on?

On Nov 7, 2019, at 9:08 PM, John <gielisj@...> wrote:

´╗┐Test it when you don't need to connect it to that reflector.
Exercise proven..

John @ 6163

On 8/11/2019 1:53:01 PM, Milt Duquette via Groups.Io (Miltduquette=mac.com@groups.io) wrote:
Node 1100 was 20 (1200) to 40 min (2400). By
export REFLECT_TIMEOUT_VALUE=2400
Hope this works when my node 1100 connects to reflector 9300
Thanks
On Nov 7, 2019, at 7:22 PM, Nosey Nick VA3NNW <irlp@...> wrote:
´╗┐Milt Duquette wrote:
I have an PI-IRLP node, and it times out early like 15mins then i have
to reintialize the connection to the reflctor. Is there a way to
extend timer to 30 mins?
In your custom/environment file, what's your REFLECT_TIMEOUT_VALUE?
And what's in custom/timeoutvalue ?
Nick
-- > "Nosey" Nick Waterman, VA3NNW/G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer; sig@...
Imagination is more important than knowledge -- Einstein