Pulse Question

Okay, I have a pulse back question. We run our club net on Monday evenings at 8:00 on a reflector. Most of the time there is only one other node that is connected for the net. After every transmission the PTT drops and then comes right back up for a fraction of a second. I  checked my node for pulsing and it reports back 150, which is what it was set at. I have tried to duplicate this activity with my node and repeaters connected to the reflector and can't make it happen. I may know the answer, but if another node connected to the reflector is pulsing, is that what I am going be seeing on my node? I know whenever there is anything wrong they are always happy to blame my node. Just wanting to make sure of things before I approach them with it.