Thank you for the suggestions so far.
I will check
The PI has no wifi adapter

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 12:07:25 PM EST, David McAnally <david.mcanally@...> wrote:

Routers sometimes cache DHCP connected devices so the same IP can be assigned when they reconnect. You are probably seeing an inactive DHCP record. That record will probably go away eventually unless the device reconnects via DHCP again.

David M.
WD5M

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 10:03 AM Ken Pokigo via Groups.Io <kenpokigo101=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a weird problem with my Pi node.
I have it set for static IP on eth0 as boot up default ex. 192.168.1.118
When i boot the node and look at the connected  devices in my router, I see the 192.168.1.118 static  device.
However there appears to be a second DHCP address assigned for the node as well, ex. 192.168.1.44
Anyone have a clue whats going on?

I have my ports open to 192.168.1.118 and everything works fine...
Why the 2 IPs?

Ken
KC2AYK