From: IRLP@irlp.groups.io [mailto:IRLP@irlp.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Cameron - IRLP
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 12:39 PM
To: IRLP@irlp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IRLP] WAV file audio

Try a reboot again, OR, log in as repeater and run

/home/irlp/scripts/update files

I updated the script this morning and was able to find a node old enough
to test on :)

Dave Cameron

On 2019-11-27 9:19 a.m., Phil Zocco wrote:

Greetings.

For some strange reason this morning, any of the WAV files that have
personally recorded are all coming out with loud distorted audio.

These files announce control functions and various other customized
recordings.

BUT...any of the original WAV files that Dave C included in the IRLP
package play back normally. Like when he says, "IRLP Node enabled",
it's sound just fine. Any announcements for a reflector are distorted

If I play back my custom On-the Hour announcement with my voice, it is
distorted. I checked the alsamixer and the controls are where they
normally are.

Any ideas? I have rebooted the node and still the same issues.

Thanks in advance.

73,

Phil N1BOW

Node 5960