Re: WAV file audio

Gary - AG0N

On Nov 27, 2019, at 16:53, David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:

With the advent of Pi-based systems, there is not a real reason not to upgrade to something newer. I imagine with the cost of electricity, you will recoup your up front cost in a matter of a year or two.
It really isn’t a matter of cost. It is a matter of age. I no longer work on this stuff at all and don’t feel I am competent to. In fact, with the medical problems I’ve had this year I wouldn’t have had time to even look at it. It works, I don’t break it. I would have to replace it with a complete system that was plugNplay. I’ve often wondered what I would do if it crashed catastrophically, perhaps one of yours, Dave.

Gary - AG0N - 3055