Re: Loss of Announcements - Nodes 4480, 4490 & 4677

James Hall

I lost same on my embedded node but only for IRLP. The ECHOLINK portion is ok

created with care by Cold Duck

On Nov 27, 2019, at 6:22 PM, Ken <ve5kc@...> wrote:

Node 1340 running an old Red Hat install.

Lost connect, disconnect and node status announcements last week. Other wise everything else it working normal,

I'm not into Linux so I passed the info on to our guy who runs things. He say all the tests on the node checked out OK. I left him to try to figure this out.

Another system with newer hardware and current Linux version are planed for the new year.

73..  Ken - VE5KC