WH7CD
Jim

created with care by Cold Duck

On Nov 27, 2019, at 8:07 PM, David Cameron - IRLP <dcameron@...> wrote:

When did you do this? There is a recent update from only an hour ago or so.

Dave Cameron

On 2019-11-27 9:50 p.m., K1IMD wrote:
David,
I ran update files on both the nodes I can hear locally (4480 & 4677) and they updated... I then rebooted the node and still no joy. All messages are not being played. Otherwise the node works normally.

Running CentOS 4.9 (final) IRLP distro.

73
Jon
K1IMD

On 11/27/2019 23:51, David Cameron - IRLP wrote:
The recent update to the wavplay script should fix both issues.

David Cameron